As you are no doubt fully aware from media reports, the coronavirus outbreak represents a serious and increasing threat to public health. We have reluctantly come to the decision that we cannot proceed with the BOS Spring Convention in Hull. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience, but I’m sure you will appreciate this is a largely unprecedented situation, and this decision has not been taken lightly and without significant thought and discussion.
Accordingly, we will be arranging for refund of any monies already paid by you to the Society via our online booking system or other means and would ask that you use this form to confirm details.
- If you have booked travel or accommodation privately, we would ask that you check your cancellation terms and conditions and/or insurance and try to get a refund this way before using this form.
- If you paid direct to our bank account or by cheque please send your account number, sort code and name as it appears on your account so that we can refund you. If you are not happy emailing bank details please phone Penny on 0116 2773870 between 6pm and 7.30pm most days so you can tell her what they are.
- If you paid by Paypal we will credit the amount we received back to your Paypal account. This will be slightly less than you paid as Paypal take commission and we can only do a refund on the amount that came through.
- If you paid by credit card it will be refunded to your card.
- Please email receipts (or upload using the box below) for travel or any hotel you booked yourself that you can’t cancel.
- If you booked into the Mercure Hull Grange Park yourself please phone them and ask for a refund, if you are not able to get a refund or your travel insurance doesn’t cover it email the receipt.
Of course you might still want a weekend in Hull, if so please let us know before 18th March as we have not cancelled the bed and breakfasts yet.
Please use this form, or alternatively email all documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org