We’ve been running some ‘Folding Together’ sessions on Facebook this year, to help people to fold together virtually during lockdown. There were a number of events held earlier this year and the videos for these can be found on our BOS Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/bosfb/videos/ (you shouldn’t need to have a Facebook account to view these).
We’re currently running some more of these sessions, with the theme of these events being ‘Fold your own Christmas’. We want to share models that you can give as a present, use as a decoration or put on a homemade card!
The following sessions are currently planned, but there may be more added (keep an eye out!). They’re held on our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bosfb, where a link should appear when the sessions starts –
– Sunday 22nd November 4pm: ‘Ninja Star’ with Lizzie Burns
– Friday 27th November 12pm: ‘Angel’ with Dave Brill
– Sunday 29th November 4pm: ‘Pop-up Xmas Card’ with Tony O’Hare
– Wednesday 2nd December 6.30pm: ‘Santa Box’ with Saffy
– Sunday 6th December 4pm: ‘Star Bowl’ with Lizzie Burns
These are the links to the videos for recent sessions we’ve held:
– ‘Book’ with David Brill – https://www.facebook.com/david.brill.18/videos/10218181128987515/
– ‘Witch to Cat’ with Nick Robinson – https://www.facebook.com/bosfb/videos/1834608783354302
– ‘Firework Star’ with Robert Foord – https://www.facebook.com/118485878185255/videos/356704602086961
– ‘Beating Heart’ and ‘Burns Rocket’ with Lizzie Burns – https://www.facebook.com/118485878185255/videos/417064369290429
– ‘Santa and Sleigh’ with Saffy – https://www.facebook.com/bosfb/videos/392481058573677
(Again, you should be able to access these videos without a Facebook account)
If you’re an experienced origami teacher with experience of virtual teaching and would like to run a session, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s fold together!